Hello Pouches, Knot and Thread Design

Hello Pouches

I’m so happy it’s finally here! It’s the release of my new pattern Hello Pouches. I have been blown away from the support and excitement for this pattern! I have loved the process of creating this pattern. I played with the idea for several years, and now it is here!

The pattern includes instructions for all four sizes. These pouches have a quilted base for great stability, but also include a great vinyl top for easy viewing of all your trinkets.

I made the bags on the cover with Vanessa’s (from V and Co) fabulous new Confetti Metallic Ombre’ fabric, shipping to stores in January.

Don’t miss out on the coupon code for 20% off your PDF copy of the pattern. ¬†Enter “HELLO” at checkout until Saturday 9/30 midnight MST. Thank you for stopping by.

-xoxo

8 thoughts on “Hello Pouches

1. Kerri Smith says:

Do you offer the hello pouches pattern wholesale? I own a fabric store in Tipton IA and would love to offer this pattern and maybe do a class on it for my customers.

1. Kaitlyn says:

Hi Kerri, yes I do offer my patterns wholesale, if you want to send me an email Kaitlyn@knotandthreaddesign.com I can help get that ball rolling. Thank you so much.

2. Mary Jo Mlodzik says:

Hi can I purchase the pattern on these see though pouches with a paper printed pattern. I don’t know how to retrieve a email pattern.

1. Kaitlyn says:

Hi Mary, yes I do have paper printed patterns available for purchase here is the link:

Let me know if I can help you with anything else.

3. Susan says:

Very nice. Luv it

1. Kaitlyn says:

Thank you so much Susan!

4. Sally Osceola says:

Hello! Do you have anymore Hello Poches for sale?

1. Kaitlyn says:

Sally, Yes! I do have some Hello Pouch Patterns for sale. I don’t sale the samples but here is the link to either a PDF pattern or a Paper pattern whichever you prefer! https://shop.knotandthreaddesign.com