Hello Pouches, Knot and Thread Design

Hello Pouches

I’m so happy it’s finally here! It’s the release of my new pattern Hello Pouches. I have been blown away from the support and excitement for this pattern! I have loved the process of creating this pattern. I played with the idea for several years, and now it is here!

The pattern includes instructions for all four sizes. These pouches have a quilted base for great stability, but also include a great vinyl top for easy viewing of all your trinkets.

I made the bags on the cover with Vanessa’s (from V and Co) fabulous new Confetti Metallic Ombre’ fabric, shipping to stores in January.

Don’t miss out on the coupon code for 20% off your PDF copy of the pattern.  Enter “HELLO” at checkout until Saturday 9/30 midnight MST. Thank you for stopping by.

-xoxo

14 thoughts on “Hello Pouches

1. Kerri Smith says:

Do you offer the hello pouches pattern wholesale? I own a fabric store in Tipton IA and would love to offer this pattern and maybe do a class on it for my customers.

1. Kaitlyn says:

Hi Kerri, yes I do offer my patterns wholesale, if you want to send me an email Kaitlyn@knotandthreaddesign.com I can help get that ball rolling. Thank you so much.

2. Mary Jo Mlodzik says:

Hi can I purchase the pattern on these see though pouches with a paper printed pattern. I don’t know how to retrieve a email pattern.

1. Kaitlyn says:

Hi Mary, yes I do have paper printed patterns available for purchase here is the link:

Let me know if I can help you with anything else.

3. Susan says:

Very nice. Luv it

1. Kaitlyn says:

Thank you so much Susan!

4. Sally Osceola says:

Hello! Do you have anymore Hello Poches for sale?

1. Kaitlyn says:

Sally, Yes! I do have some Hello Pouch Patterns for sale. I don’t sale the samples but here is the link to either a PDF pattern or a Paper pattern whichever you prefer! https://shop.knotandthreaddesign.com

5. Brynne Sigg says:

In your pattern you say to cut vinyl binding (2) 2”x14”. Is this out of the binding fabric or is it out of the actual vinyl. Also my shop can’t get 16 gage vinyl. Is there a distributor that carries it? I’m using 12 gage for now.

1. Kaitlyn says:

Hi Brynne,

Thank you for your question. The vinyl binding is cut out of the binding fabric. Also yes, Checker Distributors carry the vinyl that I love here is the link. https://checkerdist.com/products/SUP151-15YD

Thank you so much for your question. Let me know if I can help with anything else!

6. Beth says:

I am excited to start my pouches but I am a bit confused. I guess I am more of a visual learner. Do you plan to do any short video tutorials on this pattern? thank you so much!

1. Kaitlyn says:

Send me an email and I will send you a photo sheet I have put together to help with the pattern. I am also hoping to get a short video put together in the next couple weeks. Stay tuned!

7. Patricia Marchand says:

I love these little pouches but what keeps the vinyl from wrinkling when you turn them right sides out after stitching? Thank you for such a cute design.

1. Kaitlyn says:

Patricia, I know I already answered your question in a email, but thought Id share in case anyone else wonders this same thing. Using a heavy weight vinyl will help with the wrinkles in the vinyl. I like a 16 gauge weight. I carry it in my shop! Enjoy!